Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Facebook Quotes And Posts Christian

that ... tonight! When


Yes, we were a little lost in the smoke of our trips to "Quasimodo memory" of theater that we did not again mentioned. But then I said "cabbage leaf does not move here!" and then I have devoted to building my time machine play. Still not as good as Doc.Brown, I'm Marty McFly, but we can go back in time in so many ways and I believe that music is a good vehicle. We
that ... tonight is an attempt to travel through time, in my time, which is the same for all those born in the 60s and beyond. During those years we keep the memories and thanks to technology, we have also dedicated a few channels, or good shows such as "The Best Years" where Carlo Conti intelligently raised with the music and not just slices of life, underlined by the scores of those times. It 's a project that shows some variety in the theater, away from the healthy variety of rich new TV talent wrangling and doubts, involving people more or less known (artistically) the view of Florence and assembles them before the eyes of the viewer, giving the possibility of perceived sacrifice and commitment that is not only on stage but behind the scenes. To accompany me on this journey with friends and artists who have collaborated have taken the opportunity to be with those who come to the theater in accordance with the purpose for which the initiative is dedicated to the Foundation or the charity of ' Anna Meyer Children's Hospital and NGO Friends of Lapo Kawasaki disease NPO
Will I have the honor of Niki Giustini at my side that will be the comic part of the evening and having met him more deeply happy to have him next to the artist and the person he is. Marco Romagnoli, former Phoebus in Notre Dame, will be the other voice besides my debut for the occasion with a group of Killer Queen, note cover band of the British group, already on Italian soil and not much appreciated. The Tamandua of his friend Pino Arborea try to satisfy my "wish" of bossa nova with a window that will take us directly on the beaches of Rio. Another great friend, Fabio Forcillo, will come to see me pointing out the "hard" life of our generic competitors of the 80 quizzes, participate in a game when he was a "company" but from where they were born several TV personalities that we still have today. A groped to make me dance, with little success to my little attitude, the Stars Dancing Ballet Ilaria Napoli, along with Notre Dame will be the dancers of the corps de ballet of the show. And, noting the winning formula for which we have won a prize in Milan, always with me the New Florence Skating Oltrarno Barbara Argentino. By my side as always, faithful squire of many evenings, a friend, a first class saxophonist, Antonio Dugin.
I would name all the friends who will be with me that night, but the best thing to do is come to occupy a Red Armchair Theatre Puccini Thursday, 6 Meggio at 21.15.
you look!

0 comments:

Post a Comment