Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ideas For Cellular Respiration

Welcome to the island of surprises

Dear friends if you come down to my island you are looking for surprises, so do not hesitate to enter the section you need.

The island is full of surprises designed to be kinder surprises Triricino collector since 1990. Triricino collect only hand-painted Italian and puzzles and is ready to share the many doubles he has.



was too expensive to run a kingdom so I chose an island


triricino The site has moved again!
We started with the site "Triricino" to go to the "kingdom of surprises" and now to end the trip here on the island of sopresine.
I decided to adapt everything to the blog platform to make it easier and faster integration of the pieces that I have to offer or seek. Navigating between pages is the classic one: using buttons on the right you will find the "double pieces" and their respective categories, the "pieces that seek" with the categories of parts that I need and the "from" where constantly updated you can find the pieces that we've covered and set aside for you or me. I remind you that you can contact me for anything and keep an eye on the left column where you will find site news, communication and my contacts.




0 comments:

Post a Comment