Monday, May 3, 2010

Travel Trailer Manuals

minus seven ...

hello who speaks to you is your tour guide to inform you that we got last week of our tour of the upper floors, seven days, and deservedly go back to our level, what to keep and what to throw this 'year ... good question ... to collectively hold just enough to say we can not grow, we can not have fun, we were unable to exploit the opportunity and I must say this is my big worry! personally I would not be able to use the opportunity and not being able to go and spend the concepts that for me are the ABC's volleyball: humility, group, heart, team play, defense, head, looking away part of the net! what hurts me the most at the end of the game is to feel you all (except a few) with the solution in your mouth, you all know very well why you lost, your favorite sport year-round error of the research was companion in the game in training, in the shower, in a pizzeria, has always been guilty of this, that or the other, and has not changed even when there was nothing more to say and to give the league, when you just had to try to have fun!
then the funniest thing you heard someone say that it is the fault of Dick-and-so who says that the fault is guy is really funny ... hard to speak in such a context that is the game of volleyball team for EXCELLENCE, when about twelve people there are maybe two or three that speak of the collective, while all the others look only to themselves and error mate! difficult to try to limit the error to say when, but not all wrong wrong wrong things hard for the most trivial fundamental in the most incredible lines, supports, balls to roll beyond the third touch, precise indications tactics forget in the blink of an eye! Of all this I feel the Chief, I told someone I take this opportunity to tell everyone and not do it for me to say the crook is not your fault, honestly I do not give a shit and do not raise my feeling frustrzione bankruptcy and I'm bringing back a lot '. certainly did not help me being one of your mate, I certainly have not been able to earn your trust from the perspective of the need to manage certain situations, I tried to do with the smile on the mouth but not served, probably many attitudes were addressed in a different way and maybe not even them can be taken too seriously it was a mistake, however, many do not know me feel my responsibility and I'll bring back a lot 'and I assure you it is not even a good feeling ... because this reflection, because I hope that each of you my face even on himself, because you can at least make a personal level of consciousness bell'esame to try, and here I speak especially to young people but also to the old shit, having to drag something useful from one year to disaster, because I do not know how else to call it ...
not even know if everyone read this post, why do not yet know who looks at those who read this blog even calls others to do it, why am I doing here in the gym has been said this year's speech and talked and I really do not feel like, now we finish the last few weeks from next Monday then let's talk only of the future, let's see if we can arrange something for next year's decent, with the right motivation and to keep This year something useful ...
least a consideration given that today do not talk about the other: us yesterday we would have lost against Lazio EASY!

latest from another account, sorry for the outburst was that I had it in for a long, perhaps too much so maybe I'm wrong boh moreover would not be the first time this year if they have made mistakes many ...

ultimissimissima tonight I do not think being able to come, I have some family commitments (in the suoceroni visit), play fun and do not talk to peg that as long as you are leaving on Saturday, there will be the last game against us last safe third Migliarino already sure you will be able to see the volleyball, the desire to show us to be there??
otherwise you can ask him to gamble on football ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment